Table Museum Otani Oniji III as Yakko Edobei by Sharaju Figma
The unique Japanese "Ukiyo-e" art joins the Table Museum!
"The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone will recognize! The eighth figure to join the series is the famous work by Sharaku made during the Edo period of Japan - Otani Oniji III as Yakko Edobei.
Due to the fact that the figure is based on a famous illustration, it comes complete with a frame and background to use as a display, allowing you to pose the figure as if popping out from the frame. Not many classic works have ever been made into figures, but this is one that allows for all sorts of fun, so be sure to add it to your collection!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- An upper body and head part that recreate the original as faithfully as possible, as well as an alternate upper body and head designed for action poses are both included.
- A large selection of hand parts are included.
- An articulated figma stand as well as a background panel with frame are included
We Also Recommend